Muslim Marriage Events London
Location: Spice Village
Address: 185-189 The Broadway, Southall UB1 1LX
Date: Sunday 24th November 2019
Start Time: 11.30am
End Time: 4.30pm
Male Ticket (21-30) £45
Male Ticket (28 & Over) £45
Female Ticket (21-30) £45
Female Ticket (28 & Over) £45
Chaperone Ticket £37.50
British Muslim Professionals Marriage Event
Group 1 - 21 to 30 Years Old
Group 2 - 28 & Over
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- There will be no refunds, regardless of whether you found someone compatible or not
- If you cannot attend on the day once tickets have been purchased, no refunds will be given
- Tickets cannot be forwarded to future events
- qOnce tickets have been issued, they are not allowed to be transferred to friends or family
- No one under the age of 18 is allowed at the events, which includes chaperons/mehrams with baby's
- We do not promote or allow men who are looking for 2nd wife
We are now taking card payments over the phone.
Please call Mo on 07738638325
Paypal payments are below
PLEASE NOTE: VERY IMPORTANT
Over the years we have held many events and appreciate singles travel nationwide to participate.
However, we are very clear in our advertising literature in regards to the schedule for the day.
We build in a 15 minute window from 11:30am - 11:45am for everyone to arrive and register.
Increasingly, participants are turning up late. This causes disruption to the schedule of the day when time is already limited. This also leads to frustration and and complaints from the vast majority of attendees who do arrive on time and are forced to wait even longer for the event to start.
Going forward please note all attendees must arrive and be registered by 12.00pm as this is the time the event will formally commence.
Anyone arriving after 12.00pm will be subject to a £10 penalty charge and maybe refused entry.
This may seem harsh. However, it is important for the integrity of our events and for the scheduling to run effectively that everyone arrives on time.
Times may vary due to the fact not everyone arrives on time
Comments for Sunday 15th September 2019
Post your comments about the recent event or contact us directly.
- There will be no refunds, regardless of whether you found someone compatible or not.
- If you cannot attend on the day once tickets have been purchased, no refunds will be given.
- Tickets cannot be forwarded to future events.
- Once tickets have been issued, they are not allowed to be transferred to friends or family
Tell your friends
Tell your friends about Muslim Marriage Events.